· Laminated polyester filter with fiberglass, completely anti-corrosion.
· Filter with a filter layer height of 1 m.
· Maximum working pressure: 2.5 bar.
· Polypropylene manifold system with 0.3mm slots, evenly spaced to ensure proper water circulation.
· Filter cover D200 mm in molded plastic for models with diameter 500, 650, 800 and 950 mm and cover D400 mm for models with diameter 1050 and 1200 mm with screws in stainless steel AISI-316.
· EPDM gaskets.
· Equipped with a pressure gauge in the filter cover, manual blowing with water and air, and sand drain D200 mm.
· Reinforced polypropylene filter base.
· Internal piping and PVC fittings.
· ACME threaded connections for models with a diameter of 500, 650, 800 and 950 mm. Flange connections for models with a diameter of 1050 and 1200 mm. Standard connections are in metric units. Other standards are also available upon request.
· Maximum water temperature: 50 ºC.
· Very important: advise if the unit will use seawater if the backwash will be with air or air / water and if the unit will be installed outdoors.
· Ozone resistant vinyl ester lining up to 0.4 ppm at 40ºC.
· Nozzle plate system, except for model with a diameter of 500 mm: nozzle plate made of polyester, fiberglass reinforced, with polypropylene nozzles with 0.5 mm slots, evenly distributed with a density of 60 pcs. / M2.
· Eastar copolyester sight glass.
· Hatch D400 mm in models with a diameter of 1050 and 1200 mm.